This specialised Training Workshop is designed for both leaders & team members to support the performance management & development processes. It's designed to be enjoyed in either pairs or teams in order to bring the value of real-life experiences & social learning.
It includes over 3 hours or expert video content from Psych-io with built-in focused discussion topics to bring the content to life. It also comes with a full participant workbook & instruction guide to support easy onboarding.
The Training Workshop will include a focus on:
- What's the difference between expectations & goals?
- The science of expectations
- Why must we set expectations?
- When to co-create performance expectations
- How to create performance expectations
- Practicing your expectation setting
- The pro-tips of setting performance expectations
- How to bring it all to life at work